PUP Law School Application

I want to become a lawyer!



That thought just passed on my head two weeks ago.

Then series of google searches like "top law schools in the Philippines" came.

When I saw UP on the top of the list, I said I want to take the entrance test for that. So, I searched again on the details of the exam, but then, come on, exam has just ended last Feb 19! Total bad timing.

Next on the list, SAN BEDA and ATENEO....no, I just don't have sufficient money yet to finance myself and I can't ask from my parents because they had graduated financing me from the moment I step on the corporate world haha.

So... I search again and, voila.. found out PUP LAW SCHOOL!



I immediately did the online application and paid through the cashier (Total amount was P1,250. P500 for entrance exam and P750 for psychological exam)

And so, March 4 came (the day of the exam).

I wasn't able to really review on what might be the possible questions on the exam because I only had few days left before the test (thanks to my compulsive decision haha) and I had to render OT on those days because of the necessary deadlines to meet . Nevertheless, I took the test with mere stock knowledge at hand!

Ninoy Aquino Learning Resources Center- the law building


First part of the exam was relatively easy.....if only I have more time! 2 page-questions (with probably font size of 10 and single spacing) bombarded me for only 20 minutes! I wasn't even able to check the number of items because I was so engrossed on answering everything. But sadly, I think I only answered 80% of the test.

Next part was for the abstract reasoning. We all know that because we had encountered those kind of problems on every entrance exams. But here comes the challenge for this part, 10 items for different parts (as far as I can remember it was divided into 4 different parts) are to be answered for more or less 4 minutes only!



Psychological exam succeeded it and it was totally fine because there were really no right or wrong answers on that plus we get to answer the questions with no time limit.

On the afternoon's exam was longest test because it took 3 hours to answer. There were the grammar test, the logic/analysis stuff (you really should have paid attention to your Logic professor back in undergrad haha) and much-awaited...ESSAY!

In all, I have just finished my entrance exam with all hopes that my answers would be considered (haha) and the rest lies to the Supreme being up above :)







Comments

  1. Really! Law schools have gained a lot of importance now days and its attracting more of applications now. First the exams were easier but now level of questions is quite tough. It's not possible to clear without Online LSAT Prep and their imperative advices. Thinking to join them as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Geyluv?

Honor Graduate Application (PD 907)