Honor Graduate Application (PD 907)

     On pursuing my Philsat Exemption, I had to apply for the honor graduate eligibility from the Civil Service Commission. The only office I know is in Banawe, Quezon. Fortunately, there were fewer people on the line so I was able to process my request without delays.

The CSC Office in Banawe,Quezon City


     The necessary documents to present are the properly accomplished CS FORM 101-D, Revised September 2013 and documentary requirements stated on the CS FORM (see pictures below).



The general requirements stated on the CS Form.
      The form for the Certification of No Pending case may also be obtained from the CSC Office.



The specific requirements stated on the CS Form



     When I had provided my complete requirements, I had to pay P500 for the processing fee (P300) and evaluation fee (P200).

Processing fee and evaluation fee
     Unfortunately, I was not able to procure my Certificate of Eligibility  due to the suspension on their system. I was handed only a letter that certifies that I am truly eligible for honor graduate and assures that I would be contacted when the certificate would be available.

     As for the Certificate as a Philsat requirement, I had called on the office of the Legal Education Board to verify if the letter would be acceptable. Gratefully, I was assured that the letter would suffice the proof that I am undoubtedly an Honor Graduate Eligible.














Comments

  1. Hi! Any update whether you've received your certificate? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Di ko pa po nakukuha yung certificate ko pero I called their office today. Someone I talked with over the phone told me na available na daw po yung certificate ko; however, yung eligibility card is hindi pa. I'd be gettting my certificate nalang po once available na yung card para isahang punta nalang.

      Delete
    2. ano pong pinasa niyo sa lmb at pup?

      Delete
    3. Hello. Ask ko lang po kung anu tawag dun sa certification na nakalagay na may honor ka bukod sa diploma at tor ? Salamat

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this! :) letter lang din nakuha ko. Gaano katagal bago naging available certificate mo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Ask ko lang po kung anu tawag dun sa certification na nakalagay na may honor ka bukod sa diploma at tor ? Salamat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also wanted to know the content or the format of the said certificate. please respond. thank you

      Delete
  5. Hello po! Gaano po katagal yung makukuha yung certificate of eligibility ng honor graduate? Thank you po!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Geyluv?

PUP Law School Application